Author Topic: Someone help me.  (Read 855 times)

So, i was playing with my friend Dogling, and i rage quitted of a server called Zapk rising lava, once i logged back him in the game, i was trying to fear Gun slinger ( the one who made me ragequit )  So i RTB Chatter with my friend and i told him "I WILL DDOS HIM " But of course, i was kidding.I can't even hack. So if someone wanna help me, this guy is somehow getting me in trouble, thanks.
- Sincerely Marco

He can't get you in trouble for anything because you said that, have a good day.
But you shouldn't say stuff like that when it might be taken too seriously because of the lately DDoS'ing on the Master servers.
~Ainille

He can't get you in trouble for anything because you said that, have a good day.
~Ainille
That was kinda helping. Thanks for replying

Lol, Pics Pls

Edit: I have pics, someone tell me how to pic rtb discussion and ill show you.
EditEdit: And by the way this should be in drama, and clearly you said I WILL DDOS!!!!!

Lol, Pics Pls

EditEdit: And by the way this should be in drama, and clearly you said I WILL DDOS!!!!!
What's your problem? He said this as a joke, this not a drama or anything. He asked if he could get in legal troubles for saying that. Or troubles with Badspot.

Lol, Pics Pls

No, did you read what i wrote? I was kidding. And when i made a pic, it was all black, why?  And then i know it should be in drama even my friend told it lol, it can be moved.

Unless it was actually done, no, you won't get in legal trouble.

It's only illegal to threaten someone if it's bodily harm, I think.

This topic made my brain hurt.
Iron, get hyperdesktop. It can take selective screenshots of your screen.
What do you mean by "I was trying to fear gun slinger"
Where you trolling?

You know DDoSing is a federal offense right?

Saying you're going to DDoS someone isn't going to be taken lightly. Saying this and then having tons of DDoSes on RTB and Blockland could get you key revoked.

Now I don't know if you actually did it or not, but all I am going to say be careful of what you say.

Also, to answer you're trouble since words on a BL forum do not suffice, without and rock hard proof, I would say you're into some trouble unless somebody links the DDoSers and does a bunch of hard stuff that costs time and money.