Author Topic: A colorset I made with colorset creator  (Read 1962 times)

Here's a colorset I have been working on. It's a edited version of Trueno's colorset. I've taken out the colors that I thought weren't real useful/used a lot and I took out the colors that looked too similar. I've also added some of my own colors.

Trueno's is on the left and mine is on the right.

Tell me what you guys think. You can rate it if you want. I am looking for some feedback and I am open to suggestions. If you're wondering why I made some of the changed/moves, please ask.

Why there a lot of gray colors?

Why there a lot of gray colors?
I've added a darker gray, but not yet black to the end of the grayscale and moved the black to specials because I thought there was too big of a jump from dark gray to black. I also added a middle-ground gray between Trueno's two gray specials (the two in his 5th column) simply because those two grays are really good colors. I see myself and other people using those two grays a lot so I figured why not add a third one between them.

colorset editor sucks don't use it

colorset editor sucks don't use it
why?
It works, it looks good and it allows people to make colorsets.

why?

why?
He made it lol.

All users that used colorset editor to create colorsets so far have not created any quality content that I feel is decent.
ftfy

Also, it looks like you just exchanged some extras and blues for more brownish metallic colors.  I like those metallic browns, but IMO it wasn't a good exchange...

Also, it looks like you just exchanged some extras and blues for more brownish metallic colors.  I like those metallic browns, but IMO it wasn't a good exchange...
What colors would you have wanted to keep and which do you think I should take out and why?

Doesn't that exceed the 64 color limit?

Doesn't that exceed the 64 color limit?
there are 64 colors
are you stupid