Author Topic: jesse1012 and his alt Jesse1012 2.0 - Impersonating me, stuffposting  (Read 1093 times)

I was going to make a drama earlier regarding him, but I didn't because of the drama Blake made. I posted the drama later, because I couldn't take it.

Jesse attempted to impersonating me. If you see Blake's drama, you will see him trying to impersonating me. He also said:

I meant im loving with mr queeba, sorry.
That pretty much pissed me off. I'm not going to post any more things that he posted about me.

Let's go on to his posts.

He is pretty much a idiot.
Here is one example (He got banned for posting this)
waz diz really nezzazarrryy????????

User was banned for this post
Now, I have some people that can back me up here.
I guess we could count in Jesse over here for spamming up the forum with his handicapped stuffposts?
Now, I'm gonna leave the drama here.

I was going to make a drama earlier regarding him, but I didn't because of the drama Blake made. I posted the drama later, because I couldn't take it.

Jesse attempted to impersonating me. If you see Blake's drama, you will see him trying to impersonating me. He also said:
 That pretty much pissed me off. I'm not going to post any more things that he posted about me.

Here is one example (He got banned for posting this)Now, I have some people that can back me up here.Now, I'm gonna leave the drama here.

Whoops, forgot you couldn't edit posts in Drama.

Isn't he perma'd already

OP is pretty much just as bad as jesse1012

I think the 2.0 one was fake, I never saw Jesse use grammar after he became immature.

That's right, he was mature once.

I was going to make a drama earlier regarding him, but I didn't because of the drama Blake made.

insert we have 14 topics about him, lets make another one pic

I posted the drama later, because I couldn't take it.

troll success? Maybe this is why he's doing it in the first place?

wait so you're editing more evidence out for what reason?

As well are you and many others?
Isn't he technically not being an idiot because he got under your skin in this way?

Last time I checked it takes brains to do it because I never can.

Now, I have some people that can back me up here.Now, I'm gonna leave the drama here.

...You made a drama because some people said he's an idiot + there was already a drama, which relates back to the top of my post....

overall I don't see the point in this?

Isn't he perma'd already