Author Topic: how much does a normal bag of chips cost in the states  (Read 1943 times)

Helium isn't really reactive so the chips, bags, and shelves are more flammable.

Plus I think they'd use nitrogen since it is also nonreactive and a hell of a lot cheaper.

yeah I'm pretty sure it's nitrogen.

no they use methane!1!!1one!!1three

And also, the 1st one's logo looks like Walkers.
Lays and Walkers are the same company. They go under different names when outside the US.

To really compare this you need to do price per gram, since American products are almost always a much larger quantity than their equivalent size European counterparts.
For example, a large coke at McDonald's here is closer to the size of an American small coke at McDonald's.

The large coke here is the same size as the medium coke of the US. A small coke here is smaller than the happy meal's coke.

in nyc the smallest bag is 99 cents

About 1.50-2 quid here, so probably 5 Dollars.
The forget is up with your math

£1.50 is $2.49

medium-large bag of chips costs $8.50 here

small vending machine size is $2.00

last i heard it was uranium

in nyc the smallest bag is 99 cents

those are horsestuff though, you barely get anything

We have a thing for like buy one get the other for $1.

Lays and Walkers are the same company. They go under different names when outside the US.

To really compare this you need to do price per gram, since American products are almost always a much larger quantity than their equivalent size European counterparts.
For example, a large coke at McDonald's here is closer to the size of an American small coke at McDonald's.
I knew it.

I'm not someone from a currency bank.

1 dollar is usually 1/3rd off a £, $1 is about 65p

1 dollar is usually 1/3rd off a £, $1 is about 65p
We already told me what it is, but thanks anyway.