Author Topic: Smart guns "inteligun"  (Read 2099 times)

Yeah but I don't think I'd want the feature of the police being able to turn it off remotely. Leave that out and I'll be happy.
I'm pretty sure I was the only person who mentioned that as a feature and I wasn't talking about this product

Yeah but I don't think I'd want the feature of the police being able to turn it off remotely. Leave that out and I'll be happy.
you don't need to loving worry about that unless you go out on a shooting spree

you sound like a triggerhappy redneck

I want to be able to hand one of my guns to someone. This is gaytarded
i think it works by connecting to a wristband and checking to see if its on the firers wrist
thats what i read in another article, atleast
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:51:21 PM by Frankie² »

you don't need to loving worry about that unless you go out on a shooting spree

you sound like a triggerhappy redneck
because all rednecks are trigger happy. Leave your stereotypes at the door dumbass.

Why would I got on a shooting spree? And I would totally need to worry about that if there is ANY group out there with the intention of taking my property. A persons right to defend himself/herself. I'm extremely adamant about gun control. And I only see this as an easier method for future corruptions to disarm its citizens.

then buy an ak47
Unless someone pushes laws to make electronic identification mandatory. Then it'll just become illegal for me to own any form of gun without that device.

Unless someone pushes laws to make electronic identification mandatory. Then it'll just become illegal for me to own any form of gun without that device.

then assassinate your local legislator with a knife so guns are irrelevant to the debate

then assassinate your local legislator with a knife so guns are irrelevant to the debate
but then knives will have to require the mandato-

I see what you're doing there.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:28:07 PM by TeslaCoil »

Oh thats nice. Another way for people to control the stuff i own. yeah no. You guys can have one of these all you want,  but i'm going to make sure my property stays in my hands.
I don't blame you. I wouldn't a small chip in my hand either. Your muscles are always expanding and contracting, so that chip would be moving around like shrapnel and cause damage to your muscles. Also that always a higher power to hack your gun.

YES?

…y-yes???

no :(

Brrrrrrt Brrrrrt Brrrrrrt
aliens removed

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Insightful.