Author Topic: The Endless Story  (Read 1582 times)

"Aunt Jemima?!"
knew you were going to say that
anyway, Aunt Jemima:YO White BIY GET YO ASS OVER HERE AND MAKE SUM PAN CAKES I OWN U brother NOW GET UP BE4 I BEAT YO ASS!

then aunt jemima collapse to the ground in an almost fatal seizure. she was saved in the ER, but her thrashing caused major brain damage.
she has been diagnosed with autism. just like this thread

Superman being the badass he is, transferred his powers into Aunt Jemima, taking away her autism.

Superman being the badass he is, transferred his powers into Aunt Jemima, taking away her autism.
please
dont be one of these people

,Superman said.And then with all his powers sucked up dry he collapsed.

But, he failed to give her the one superpower. The superpower that gives him his superpowers. Superman was saved, and Aunt Jemima still had a very serious case of autism.

"forget this.I'll find another planet to live on.",he said.

Our story so far:

Chapter 1

Once upon a time, a little girl was walking down the street while suddenly meeting up with a man that would like to offer her something.

"Hello little girl!" the man said.
"Would you like a meat popcicle?"

The little girl curious about what a meat popcicle was, she agreed and followed the man. Later that day she contracted rabies. She died 5 months later.

After her death, her father went to a gunstore to buy an automatic shotgun.
"Sup brah, wachu want?" Said the dealer.
"Something to get coldblooded revenge on some cigarette" Said her father.

After some negociation, the father couldn't buy a gun for not being citizen of that country. Soon after he quarried super powers and became ruler of the earth. He became known as superman, defender of the galaxy.
A huge black hole was apparently headed for Earth, he didn't know what to do. It was so powerful. So he wanted to buy robo-hooker but by the time he found them, the black hole was about to suck up the earth and all the other planets near it. But, luckily, your mother was still alive. She threw herself at the black hole and plugged it with her mighty tush. The planet and galaxy were* saved. Then the "super man" wen't to go watch tv.

The End

Chapter 2

-189 years later-...

The earth died after the mighty tush blew up. The super man was passed out somewhere Far Far away. Everything was silent. then shrek came and said in superman ears "this is mah swamp" *superman woke up to see a black women with pancakes*. Superman woke up with a flash, seeing this mysterious figure in his house.

"Aunt Jemima?!" he exclaimed.
Aunt Jemima:YO White BOY GET YO ASS OVER HERE AND MAKE SUM PAN CAKES I OWN U brother NOW GET UP BE4 I BEAT YO ASS!

Then aunt jemima collapse to the ground in an almost fatal seizure. She was saved in the ER, but her thrashing caused major brain damage.
she has been diagnosed with autism. just like this thread forget you!

Superman being the badass he is, transferred his powers into Aunt Jemima, taking away her autism. But, he failed to give her the one superpower. The superpower that gives him his superpowers. Superman was saved, and Aunt Jemima still had a very serious case of autism. "forget this.I'll find another planet to live on.",he said.

And so he flew to another dimension, where Krypton was. Little did Superman know, Krypton was made entirely out of Kryptonite! AaaAAAaAA!

And so he flew to another dimension, where Krypton was. Little did Superman know, Krypton was made entirely out of Kryptonite! AaaAAAaAA!
as superman slowly died he screamed
"HOW THE forget DID I NOT SEE THIS COMMING!"

The instant superman died, the little girl in the begining of our story woke up fromher strange dream...

She got up and looked around to find that she's all tied up. She sees two guys by a door in the dark, square room. One of the two guys leaves while the other one approaches the girl. The girl started wiggling to be able to get a sock out of her mouth that prevented her from speaking to notice that the guy was the same guy that offered her a meat popsicle.

The man holds up a bag of richards an approaches.

The man holds up a bag of richards an approaches.
the man says: im going to replace your pusillanimous individual with richards!
*the girl gets free*

When the girl gets free, she runs as fast as she can towards the exit to find herself in a filming studio. She wondered what they filmed in that studio until someone yells "THAT'S NOT BRAZZERS MATERIAL!". As soon as she heard this, she ran crying towards the emergency exit to find two big tough guards behind the door.

The guards proclaimed, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" while raising an automatic rifle.
The girl sees an open air vent entrance, and quickly swoops into it.