Author Topic: what is this condition i have?  (Read 469 times)

For some reason, it seems like sleep has a reversed effect for me, where sleeping for shorter intervals past 30 minutes is more effective than sleeping for long intervals, even usually short ones like 6-7 hours

I know for a fact this isn't insomnia because I can sleep like a mother bitcher.

It could be that you don't have a condition. In order to get a restful sleep, you need to sleep in 90 minute intervals. Perhaps when you sleep in longer intervals, you coincidentally interrupt your REM sleeping patterns, but when you don't sleep for as long, you don't? I'm not good at the whole sleeping thing, though, so I'm probably useless.

Sleep cycles mang.

What is it with people these days needing to name everything about them as a condition anyway?

Sleep cycles mang.

What is it with people these days needing to name everything about them as a condition anyway?

i remember at my last DEP meeting there was a dude who was telling me his family had a condition where they grew more muscle than regular people so he was technically to overweight to ship but it was 100% muscle

i remember at my last DEP meeting there was a dude who was telling me his family had a condition where they grew more muscle than regular people so he was technically to overweight to ship but it was 100% muscle
Their metabolisms must be enormous...

Their metabolisms must be enormous...

I have deemed it enormetabolitis.

I have deemed it enormetabolitis.

whoah

Try some medicine or something, that might help.