Author Topic: a bunch of things i need help with  (Read 789 times)

1) people tell me i didn't install the add ons correctly. all i do is put them in the add ons folder which works for me. they tell me to put it in the main blockland folder but then my add ons dont work.

2) I get this invalid packet 12 thing when i try new maps. i know its becuase i didnt install the maps correctly. i put them in the base/data/missions folder. is that wrong?

3) Some of my add ons just dont work. does that sometimes happen? or am i doing something wrong?

4) its not a big deal but my add ons like guns and vehicles dont have any color. i think i have a part of the add on in the wrong foler.

1. Hit the "Extract All" button and point it to your Blockland folder.

2. Install like #1 just said. The procedure for .zip's is the same for everything.

3. Bad installation. See #1 again.

4. Most vehicles can be painted, and most, but not all, guns are supposed to be black. Pics please.

whats the "extract all" button?

i just tried my add ons again and now they have color....

(yeah im a noob)

also when i download add ons or maps it just gives me a folder with all the data and stuff in it. When i drag the folders to the blockland folder they dont work. and there is no other way for me to get them to the blockland folder. i am using .zip
(i have a mac)