Author Topic: ResonKinetic - Trying to stir stuff/be as insulting as possible  (Read 1912 times)

I was waiting for him to make a little strip of blondie there pulling the trigger and killing flatflyer's oc

but that's too cool for zay, cause he's ga- i mean lame

I was waiting for him to make a little strip of blondie there pulling the trigger and killing flatflyer's oc

but that's too cool for zay, cause he's ga- i mean lame

he tries way hard to be cool

a PM from today

I was gonna answer you after you answered me, but whatever.

I don't have anything against you; there's nothing wrong with you or your personality or anything like that.

I can't help not liking your art. It's just drastically unappealing to me and I feel like you can do much better.

I'm sorry if I've made you feel bad in the past or recently, but to be honest, I feel like you should expect some people to be starfishs.

Not saying that what I did/do is okay, but you should be prepared for bullstuff, whether it's uncalled for or not.

Im not sure what to say tbh

a PM from today

Well I am sorry.

And like I said in the other PM, I won't continue.

Didn't he just get unbanned after being banned for a week for being an starfish?

a PM from today

Jesus Christ that's a horrible apology.
"I'm an starfish but you should expect it and your art is still bad"

Didn't he just get unbanned after being banned for a week for being an starfish?
Jesus Christ that's a horrible apology.
"I'm an starfish but you should expect it and your art is still bad"

hey he didn't post the second PM that was more of an apology

You guys do realize he intentionally does this for a reaction? It's plain as loving day. Just stop feeding the troll and he'll forget off and be a normal human being.