Author Topic: steve5451 has been necessarily hostile towards me on a couple of occassions  (Read 8456 times)

this thread is weird as forget

I think most of the people here who are throwing out names and insults over being an alleged child enthusiast doesn't understand these kinds of situations. Nobody gets to choose what they are attracted to, the same way that you don't get to choose what you look like (naturally you can get haircuts and stuff but you know what I mean)
Nobody should be accused of liking something when they never ticked a little "I want to like children" box. Somebody who actually molests children, sure, say/do whatever you want, but somebody who lives a normal life and keeps their socially outcast feelings inside should be left alone in that sense. I mean when you think about it someone who likes kids and doesn't molest them is doing a better job at stopping molesters than someone that doesn't ;)
You can dislike Steve for whatever reason you have but the whole child enthusiast card got way out of hand a long time ago.