Poll

What is worse? ROBLOX? Or, Big Rigs?

ROBLOX
Big Rigs

Author Topic: What is worse? ROBLOX? Or, Big Rigs Over the Road racing?  (Read 2058 times)

Edit: just checked, I have over 7000 forum posts
is it bad that I have almost 11 thousandish...with a good portion on the very forum of virtual item exchange aka lmad...
also, I pretty much completely agree on what you said

just some of the highlights of lmad include greco(some infamous keylogger at the time), keyloggers/maleware/account hijackings, forum posts loaded with item acronyms (trades/etc.), scammers (macsers but idk now), "legit" threads, more drama from time to time, item hype, and that's only the beginning of it all...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:41:05 PM by QuadStorm »

is it bad that I have almost 11 thousandish...with a good portion on the very forum of virtual item exchange aka lmad...
also, I pretty much completely agree on what you said
I used to spend most of my time on OT
That place is the bottom of the forums when it comes to quality. Think of everything I just mentioned above. That all exists in OT.

I just logged on and went to s&i and the first thing I see is a topic asking to ban the Shrek meme because "its inappropriate".

old roblox > desert bus > new roblox > big rigs over the road racing

why isn't bad rats on the poll

Just ignore him guys. It's another new user on the Roblox hate bandwagon here to post a stuff topic to "fit in"

pretty sure this isn't even a joke thread

pretty sure this isn't even a joke thread
It isn't, he's just trying to cover up. Just check ops other confusing posts.

Is no one going to correct him on saying witch instead if which? I swear, these forums have degenerated.

Why, this is the name thing as the roblox vs blockland thing, stop making these
Sure Big rigs is the glitches thing I have ever seen sense ... the history of gaming
But pls, stop

Is no one going to correct him on saying witch instead if which? I swear, these forums have degenerated.

we're tired of correcting others' mistakes

to me roblox and big rigs are actually fun to me
i find glitchy games with several bugs and mistakes are funny
please note i am talking about big rigs

also, again, stop making these threads

we're tired of correcting others' mistakes
too many young/new users have popped up and most of them don't know how to spell. they also don't know the difference between since/sense and which/witch (or that's just stuffty education talking: the kids at my high school are still about as literate as 3rd graders)

of*, not if

jesus christ what a dunkass - _______        -

big rigs is the most relistic game ever

No mic raft is the shifty game it is rip off lsollol
forget u minecraft fans XD says suck it! forget u minecraft. ROOOOOBLOX.   ROOOO BLOX