Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Does anyone else just insult the stuff out your dog?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Does anyone else just insult the stuff out your dog? (Read 459 times)
KickFlow
August 27, 2014, 04:22:34 PM
Yet, you still love them no matter what? I feel like I take my anger out verbally on my dog sometimes because he doesn't speak english. I don't mean anything I say and I really love him, but i find myself just being so damn rude to him.
Discuss.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
XR-7
August 27, 2014, 04:28:22 PM
I'd feel stupid talking to something that doesn't respond.
^^ oop not trying to be dismissive so don't take that the wrong way, its all in opinion ;)
Sitrus
August 27, 2014, 04:49:47 PM
My cats are the highest beings in the house and deserve the highest respect.
Sideswipe
August 27, 2014, 05:11:42 PM
jacksfilms
does this sometimes
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Does anyone else just insult the stuff out your dog?