Author Topic: Bold Bricks Assembly (BBA)  (Read 1099 times)

What is the Bold Bricks Assembly? (BBA)
Bold Bricks Assembly is a clan dedicated to grouping up in servers such as RPG’s, Parkour, and other progressive servers and going in as a group, To disclose, it is not some sort of raid, think of it as inviting all your friends to play an RPG to help defeat the boss or progress to the next level in your Super Mario game. It’s similar to Toontown’s Cold Caller’s Guild. http://ccg.toontowncentral.com/
Volunteers of the group can help newer members playing techniques, which will set them at a higher rank.

However, like any other normal group, we also build. The game is called Blockland, no stuff.
What do we do?
As explained earlier, we group up in multiple types of servers to conquer large tasks within the game. We also build challenges for ourselves.
How can I apply?
Fill out the application below. Things in asterisks are required.
Blockland in-game name:
*BL_ID:
Something about yourself:
*Will you be able to attend SOME groupings?:
*Timezone:
Members
None except me, lol.
Builds/Large Groupings
None yet.

Seems pretty cool

I'd like to apply

IGN - NML Cygni

BL_ID -  79610 (25409)

Something about me - I'm not the best builder, So the building part of this clan probably won't suit me.

Will I be able to attend some groupings? - I'll try my best to arrive at all meetings If possible.
If it is not possible for me to show up to a meeting, I will PM (or steam) you to tell you if I can't arrive.

Timezone - EST

Seems pretty cool

I'd like to apply

IGN - NML Cygni

BL_ID -  79610 (25409)

Something about me - I'm not the best builder, So the building part of this clan probably won't suit me.

Will I be able to attend some groupings? - I'll try my best to arrive at all meetings If possible.
If it is not possible for me to show up to a meeting, I will PM (or steam) you to tell you if I can't arrive.

Timezone - EST
Accepted. You will need to take a retake later when I have standards put up for joining.