Author Topic: Media hypocrisy  (Read 813 times)

I don't think I've seen a video about this subject so well put. The guy is super annoying, however gives a great point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjUjEoeYYI&feature=youtu.be

Discuss.

I've never watched a single TheAmazingAtheist video in my life and honestly, when I look at his amazing long hair, beard, hipster glasses and fedora, I'm glad about that decision.

Euphoric as forget but makes a very good point. I agree

Yeah I hate this guy but I can't disagree with his points here.  I hate how THIS time celeb nudes were leaked everyone is so pissed off about it.  No one has been pissed off about it before.  Everyone would celebrate and share them.  Why is it that all of a sudden that Jennifer Lawrence is the victim that so many people actually care about privacy now?

Admitting you were wrong in the past and apologizing is fine, but the media isn't even doing that.  They're just being hypocrites.  The Huffington post literally has an entire section for sideboob and nip slip photos, which Jennifer Lawrence has been in in the past.   

I've never watched a single TheAmazingAtheist video in my life and honestly, when I look at his amazing long hair, beard, hipster glasses and fedora, I'm glad about that decision.

i love the amazing atheist

the fedora is just for humor. he looks more gay without the beard but he's really great, especially on the drunken peasants

he dresses like a neckbeard sometimes for comedy but he isn't
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:21:42 PM by McZealot »

he really isn't a neckbeard

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/CQ5qgvu.jpg[/img ] snip
Wait wait wait, look. They're obsessed with wrestlers, but are upset by Female Celebrities.

i love the amazing atheist

the fedora is just for humor. he looks more gay without the beard but he's really great, especially on the drunken peasants

he dresses like a neckbeard sometimes for comedy but he isn't
The way he talks and plays himself up is what annoys me, not the fact that he dresses like a neckbeard ;P

Media tells us that racism can't happen to white people and loveism can't happen to men.
As a white male, where are my entitlements? I want handouts.