Author Topic: So apparently my school is super tribal  (Read 1450 times)

Are you sure it was because they were black, and not just because they were a large group of men near school children?
Not meaning that they might be pervs, but rather might be loud and/or crude.
I'm pretty sure OP is talking about black students

I'm pretty sure OP is talking about black students
Oh! Now I get it.
I was reading it as "Our bus went down to the cafe" as meaning they drove somewhere public.

Right, I get it.
Yeah, in that case it's surely it's just a case that they're not part of your bus group and they didn't want them to distract and make a lot of noise near you. Seeming coincidence about them being black.

The other kids probably live in different neighborhoods, and they could be rowdy and very wild. That is why the principal probably did that, nothing tribal.
I am well assured that we can trust you on this matter due to your passion for demographics

i think op is faking the story

classical damp post

classic*

And there's definitely more to the story.

And about all the black kids coming on the same bus, it's probably because buses pick up kids from the same neighborhood. It's not unreasonable to assume your town has a neighborhood or two that are mostly African American.

classic*

And there's definitely more to the story.

And about all the black kids coming on the same bus, it's probably because buses pick up kids from the same neighborhood. It's not unreasonable to assume your town has a neighborhood or two that are mostly African American.

Who wants to be the ghetto bus driver today

beat ya principal ass

I don't understand what is wrong with all of you. Like seriously You're the tribal ones here. You all take it as being black is a bad thing. #defeatracismwithlogic.

If you're black you're black if your white you're white,etc. Being a color is not tribal.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:17:58 PM by Machinima »

It's not unreasonable to assume your town has a neighborhood or two that are mostly African American.
where I used to live there was an entire city full of black people. the high school only had like ten or fifteen white kids
I don't understand what is wrong with all of you. Like seriously You're the tribal ones here. You all take it as being black is a bad thing. #defeatracismwithlogic.
If you're black you're black if your white you're white,etc. Being a color is not tribal.
what?

I hope you are joking.
The principal of his school literally told all of the black people in the room that they had to sit in the corner of the cafeteria.