Author Topic: SoNotTotally. Untrustworthy and he says something about joejack.  (Read 3602 times)

Also. The generating lies part. Are you saying I made you lie?
Err, the steam group complain box? Pretty much everyone who was on the server to witness everything verified that you are lieing.

Oh, just noticed, he got banned from steam. Oh the irony.

Oh, here's the link for the steam group page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheRemainsRP/discussions/0/613939294214023010/

Banned from steam? are you high? Unless you mean the steam group that is a massive lie. And I didnt tell soNotTot i said he might aswell shoot me because you and jack DONT GIVE A FLYING forget

And yes. He changed character to a "Unidentified sniper" So he could snipe me. It's funny when the other admins know an admin is being a badmin but sticks up for them because they dont want any hate to come to their server.

And yes. He changed character to a "Unidentified sniper" So he could snipe me. It's funny when the other admins know an admin is being a badmin but sticks up for them because they dont want any hate to come to their server.
What? That was a joke, I was bored and told you to get over here, and I was checking on the server.

Guys, please. Xen has been banned from both the group and the server.
Everyone else has stopped caring at this point. Just drop the argument, this is getting you nowhere.

He has a point. its pointless now that you have banned me out of rage.