Author Topic: "Nvidia" problems; mouse movement in full screen among one thing.  (Read 2349 times)

Blockland is being weird again. First, in non-fullscreen mode, theres a limited amount of options up to like 1024x768. When I enable fullscreen to get the other resolutions, now the mouse will not move across the whole screen. Here's some screenshots.

I tried 1280x960 or something.

..I tried 1366x768.

..I tried 1920x1200, my monitor's native resolution.

And yes, I did update my video drivers. Can anybody help?

To note: The mouse is in the position of x and y that the game wont allow it to go past.

How did you update your drivers?
I noticed with Nvidia that it doesn't work well through Windows Device Manager.
Did you update it using GeForce Experience from Nvidia?

Also, have you tried changing the resolution in Windows to something lower and changing it back?
I suppose you already tried to restart your computer.

Are you launching Blockland trough Steam?

for not all the resolutions being available, go in windowed mode and turn on "borderless mode". for me it gives more options for my screen resolution.
for you mouse problem, try restarting blockland after changing the resolution or going full screen. i'm not too sure about restarting your blockland will fix the mouse problem after going fullscreen/windowed or changing the resolution, but the borderless mode trick above will work for giving more resolution options.

How did you update your drivers?
I noticed with Nvidia that it doesn't work well through Windows Device Manager.
Did you update it using GeForce Experience from Nvidia?

Also, have you tried changing the resolution in Windows to something lower and changing it back?
I suppose you already tried to restart your computer.

Are you launching Blockland trough Steam?

Yes, and yes I am launching it through Steam.

I fixed it: Disabling DPI scaling on Windows 7 fixed it. What a weird issue.