Author Topic: Sound_Trains (First sound pack)  (Read 2484 times)

And, if you really want to try the addon for yourself, a expert at Blockland, but you dont know the code, then I will tell the code when 100+ experts ask me.
Ok, that's all for now! Feel free to rate, and if I have 100+ likes, I might make a new addon, for class 150 Sprinter sounds.
Anyway, this is the end. (If we get 500+ thumbs down, then why should I bother doing the next train sound addon?)
For a minute I thought I was on a GTA V YouTube channel, but then I realized I was on Blockland Forums. This section is for addons, not stupid guessing games.

Hello, Even though my real name is Placemaker13,
What? I don't want to be the guy who says, "who cares" to half of the post, but what relevance does this have?

This is my first ever add on to show to you all!
Realistically, your first ever add-on probably isn't up to release standard. I know this well. Mine wasn't.

I know the sounds have bad quality, but I had to record everything with my mic.
With your mic? You recorded train sounds with your mic? What, you're sat there making whoosh noises into a microphone and expecting praise from us for them?

Anyway, The sounds are class 170 sounds, (If you don't know what it is, find a picture of it)
Ok, now I do want to be the guy who says "who cares" but I'm not going to because I have something called self-restraint.

Also, to prove you know how to install addons, I will tell you this:
Tell us what? There's nothing here.
It's very unfair that you don't want new people who don't know how to install add-ons to be able to install yours. Everyone was new at some point. It's actually ironic, because you're very new yourself, lolguy1553. How would you react if I was to add code to my add-ons that made them not work for people with > 30k IDs? New people (i.e. YOU) wouldn't be able to remove it.

And, if you really want to try the addon for yourself, a expert at Blockland, but you dont know the code, then I will tell the code when 100+ experts ask me.
WHAT THE forget? You're creating a thread in the forum that is LITERALLY SUMMARIZED as "FINISHED add-ons only" saying that you MADE a "train sounds" add-on (i.e. you blowing raspberries at a webcam) and nobody can have it unless several of us "experts" get down on their knees and BEG YOU just for your stuffty mod's source code? Well, I'm right in. Give me your train sounds, I beg you!
This makes me angry beyond words. I assume it's all downhill from here.

Anyway, I'm giving a hint:
Are you starting every paragraph with a hedge on consistency? Why? "And, here's how: Anyway, you do it like this. So, here's a hint: Right, the hint is this." How is that english? What are you doing? Your little trollbait essay (come on, there's no other explanation) has no flow at all.

Code: [Select]
datablock AudioProfile (Sound)
{
This code for an empty Audio Datablock isn't even valid, Mr. Expert. Oh dear, there goes your otherwise perfectly valid superiority claim.
(This loving post isn't valid. I'm not well. Why am I sitting around doing this?! Why are you sitting around reading this? Go. Live your life. Be free)

On a side note, if anyone new is reading this and is actually wondering, you do it like this:
Code: [Select]
datablock AudioDescription(AudioBorgSpeak3D : AudioDefault3D)
{
volume = 0.8;
};
// you probably won't be needing your own audio description. Just use a default one, like AudioDefault3D

datablock AudioProfile(borgSpeakSound1)
{
fileName = "./borg_speak1.wav";
description = AudioBorgSpeak3D;
preload = 1;
};

Ok, that's all for now!
That was nothing.

Feel free to rate, and if I have 100+ likes, I might make a new addon, for class 150 Sprinter sounds.
Yeah, I'll be sure to find a picture of that.
Oh dear. You can't get rates and likes on the Blockland Forum, Mr. Expert. You can't get rates and likes on any internet forum I know of.

Anyway, this is the end.
It never ends (eye twitch eye twitch)

(If we get 500+ thumbs down, then why should I bother doing the next train sound addon?)
Woah there, junior. Getting a little ahead of ourselves, aren't we? Where's your first train sound addon?
Like I said, no thumbs up/down on an internet forum. Looks like you're never making another mod, and nothing was lost on that day.

Jeeez. OP is a friend.

TL;DR
My trains mods, the hazard train mod, and many more mods that I can't think of right now already include perfectly good train sounds. In addition, many are freely available on sites such as www.freesound.org (all you need to do is create an account) and www.findsounds.com. Nothing has ever annoyed me as much as this thread. Congrats.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 05:59:35 AM by chrisbot6 »

Eddward5 made a better sound pack, but he didn't release them yet.

Guys, I don't feel I should be doing this now. Please, pretend this wasn't here now. I will NEVER post a addon again, so leave me alone now.

PS - I mean it. Pretend this didn't exist.