Author Topic: My Class is a bunch of Stupid Twats  (Read 2286 times)

Suddenly, Mohammad grabs Jake by the waist and suplexes him and they both land in a giant pile of stuff. They had to ride home on the bus covered in stuff. The stink made my eyes water.
What I find most surprising about this is that nun's don't pick up their dog's poo.
That should be a sin, for sure.

then move back to England, and if you want that response more often then go to the 19th century England
It's called "the South".
Just joking. We get silly slang too, and majority of people don't sound posh at all.

My stupid ass classmates overuse that black kid (not tribal) getting a math problem wrong. WHAT THE ACTUAL forget?
EDIT: The kid is the "9 + 10" boy in the dark dark room. forget, why did I say that...

A bunch of my class are immature richardheads
Like if you bring a nintendo or w/e the try so hard to get the game out of it or they kick on your backpack trying to break the nintendo in it.
I saw one doing it to mine and I threw his backpack out of the window rofl.

lol, if I bring a Nintendo ds, they say its a
"dauerständer" (longlasting boner in german)

so um
yeah I have no loving clue.

My stupid ass classmates overuse that black kid (not tribal) getting a math problem wrong. WHAT THE ACTUAL forget?
EDIT: The kid is the "9 + 10" boy in the dark dark room. forget, why did I say that...
What math do you take? And it's okay for someone to get it wrong, it's just the early steps of learning more.

He apparently wins a darwin award for this one, as he can't reproduce.
I do not have a reaction gif suitable for the laugh that I produced.