Author Topic: Telephone Ambiance Pack  (Read 1687 times)

Ususally I wouldn't upload anything unless I think there's any use for it. Well, I personally have found a use for this, and using search has yeilded me no results on anyone else on this forum submitting telephone sounds, so here's my submittion.

These are three different short telephone ringing noises which I've got off various royalty free sound sites then slightly modified them to best fit into the game. I've actually done these quite a long time ago, but they were never submitted due to my laziness. These sounds can be very annoying to listen to constantly loop, but are best used to add ambiance to existing builds with... phone booths... or whatever.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gi0injtjzjz
Extract the file into your main Blockland folder, and it will do the rest.

thats kinda useful but u are right sounds that loop can get annoying! :cookieMonster:

what about one with a long pause in between loops? like "ring-ring-ring-longpause-loop"?

Don't forget dial tone! :D

PERFECT use wrench events to trigger it :D

what about one with a long pause in between loops? like "ring-ring-ring-longpause-loop"?

I think that would be too trivial for consideration, plus adding multiple loops and a long pause into a single loop means making each filesize multitudes larger(Which affects downloads.) than they currently are.