Author Topic: Happy birthday marooncacti  (Read 2548 times)

Wasn't that the guy who had a Skype circlejerk of morons or something? Don't you think there's a reason he isn't around here anymore?

Wasn't that the guy who had a Skype circlejerk of morons or something? Don't you think there's a reason he isn't around here anymore?
what a rude thing to bring up, in his birthday thread of all things. forget off.
oh and
circlejerk
"HUE HUE CIRCLEJERK CIRCLEJERK!!!! I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS SO EVERYONE THAT DOES IS A friend CIRCLEJERKER HUEHUE"

"HUE HUE CIRCLEJERK CIRCLEJERK!!!! I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS SO EVERYONE THAT DOES IS A friend CIRCLEJERKER HUEHUE"
www.autismspeaks.org

what a rude thing to bring up, in his birthday thread of all things. forget off.
oh and
lmao
what you white knighting a fella for, he's even less likely to blow you online than a girl is, buddy

it's not his birthday thread, by the way. it's a threads someone made about his birthday. for some reason.

who stuff on your balaclava cassord

who pooped in your ass this morning