Author Topic: (minecraft), drilling into the heavens with useless suggestions  (Read 5668 times)

what would he even need all these addons for?

i-is he making the best server known to man ?
He shall overthrow all other servers with his hip and cool add-ons which get old in seconds and then everbody starts complaining again

Yeah, I get that he's not being malicious in any way, but if he could A) keep it in one thread and B) stop bumping it would be nice. It's not quite serious enough for a ban (though I've seen bans for far less serious things), but it's getting pretty obnoxious.

what would he even need all these addons for?

i-is he making the best server known to man ?

no mortal man could wield this much power....

one add-on to rule them all......

no mortal man could wield this much power....

one add-on to rule them all......
It began with the scripting of the Great add-ons. Three were given to the beta testers, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the event lords, great builders and craftsmen of the gallery. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Noob, who above all else, desire power.

bumping with his new signature

"And I don't car"
"#4 most hated user on the forum!"

possibly admitting to trolling.

I feel like the overuse of Doge on his profile might indicate trolling regardless of his sig. I don't get what people see in that meme.

Wow, having a doge avatar and having his location set to DogeVille is an overuse of the meme! Call the internet police! We clearly have a troll!!!

Wow, having a doge avatar and having his location set to DogeVille is an overuse of the meme! Call the internet police! We clearly have a troll!!!
imo the only real use of that meme is mockery and trolling, but w/e. rescind prior statement.