Author Topic: Survival: THE RE-loving-VIVAL (a text and ascii adventure game)  (Read 3987 times)

"I don't know how I got here."

"I don't know how I got here."
You: I don't know how I got here.

Guard 1: Great it's already loving happening.

You: What?

Guard 2: It's a neurological disease, and what we can tell from the infected is that they lose their memory upon waking up.

You: So wait I'm infected!?!?

Guard 2: Well you were. When the infected wake up the disease almost completely flushes out of their system. Almost.

You: What do you mean by almost?

Guard 2: There is one part left, harmless but almost un-removeable unless you like having things stuck in your brain, and being dead. Mostly harmless. It acts somewhat like a counter. The more times you've gotten infected and or bitten or the large the infected wound the more it adds to the counter.

You: Bitten by what?

Guard 2: The mad. The insane. The "zombies" some would say. Its the finale stage. When the counter hits it's max you turn. You're lucky. We have figured out that your counter is pretty low.

You: Who's "we"

Guard 2: Just follow me ok? And kyle stay by the door and report things for forgets sake.

Again the best idea may be to listen.

obey guards and follow

and explain the bandit that was inside.

obey guards and follow

You follow him into an office room and sit down in a chair in front of his desk.
and explain the bandit that was inside.
Guard 2: Hey, my name's Carter if you just want to know.

You: There was a kind of insane guy back there in the other rooms.

Carter: stuff, looks like jim had turned. I forgot to ask but what's your name?

You: My name is Ron Copperfield.

Carter: I got one last question for you, Would you like to join us, The Yellow Arks or go wander about in what ever the forget is left in this world?

Your Choice.

Join them

You: I would like to join you.

Carter: Okay, I tell command about more about you. Is there anything else I should know?

What would you wish to tell him?

ask where you can get some food