Author Topic: i really don't know how i come off as a person  (Read 468 times)

/title, the end

But yeah, I just really do not know how a lot of other people think about me. This doesn't really affect me nor my sanity lol, but I'm just really wondering. Like for example, a lot of people at my school view me as very quiet, and unsocial, yet a lot of other people see me how I almost act on these forums. My family always tells me that they think I have depression and anxiety (which is partially true), but my friends say that I have a lot of ADHD symptoms, and that I'm really hyper half the time.

My history of relationships have been horrible due to the fact that I basically have social anxiety, and don't like to really hang out or even socialize with people. I started a relationship with a really nice girl back in May, but the day after we started going out I didn't talk to her at all because I was really nervous, and then the next day she dumped me because of it.

A lot of my interactions with friends are through Skype and the forums, meaning I spend tons of time on the computer. This means people at my school probably think of me as nerdy or something, due to the fact that when people ask, "Oh, and what do you like to do in your free time?", I always reply with, "Play video games," or "On my computer."

I also come off as a stoner, (even though I've never done any drugs in my life), because my eyes used to be really glassy and a little red back in middle school. There was a rumor in 7th/8th grade that I would smoke weed before class, which isn't true at all. The guy I talk to in Science the most also smokes a stuff-ton of weed, so people probably associate me with him.

Another thing relating to the subject is my voice, which has always been profoundly deep for whatever age I've been. Most people like it, but I don't. To me, I'm like a less-congested PsychicPebbles. A girl in middle school thought I was a rapist because of my voice (I'm serious), which I don't understand but I don't like being classified as a "rapist", even though I've never had love.

Lastly, I come off as a huge starfish to many, because I basically am, but at the same time I can be like the sweetest person you've ever met. One of my friends said something to me that really sums up how I act, "Will, you're weird in the way that you can be someones worst enemy or best friend, and can change on someone so fast." Sadly, I burned her alive after saying that..

But in all seriousness, I don't know how I come off as a person just because of how different I am to some people. I guess it really depends on what relation you have to me, and how you know me.

you're a cool and funny dude

i've never really talked to you but you look like a cool guy

sometimes you're annoying and a bit pretentious