Author Topic: snow house  (Read 3693 times)

i present you the first build i ever made

"snow house"

build on slope on january 31, 2010 with 236 bricks

after some hard searching, i managed to find some of the most earliest builds i have ever made. hopefully these bring tears to your eyes as they did to mine

"store"
this dates back to august 21, 2010 exactly 10 days after i got blockland (got it august 11)

for some reason i find this extremely hard to believe that i build this 10 days after i got blockland, maybe the clock on my computer was set back a year, so i am going to assume it was 2011

also this was built on that invader zim house map, (i remember my pal deraj was hosting which i honestly doubt i met him 10 days after i got blockland)

"cops and robbers forts"

as the ideas of the creative arts of blockland competitive fighting rushed through my mind, i created this masterpiece, in hope of many players to play such a magnificent game of "cops and robbers."

"space ship"

built on slate on august 20, 2010 (again for some reason im finding it extremely hard to believe i built this 10 days after i bought the game)

after lurking about with an old acquaintance's server, he was always working on a space ship, which got me into the mood

and last but not least

"army secret set up"

build april 14, 2010

no words

there are even more builds created by me that are lost in the dark, but in my heart they will never be forgotten.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:48:13 PM by Trogtor »

about the same level as my first builds :O

except that i forgot how to move bricks around so roofs were made of like a million plate bricks

they're all on my old harddrive, which I stupidly wiped when I put it in my computer to find files

woah
i remember doing stuff like this

i built a lot of stuff like this. I even had some form of assassin school thing. Ye olde 9 year old me