Author Topic: So I take my drivers test Friday...  (Read 476 times)

/title
I know how to do what they ask but is there anything I should know before the test, during the test?

What should I expect?

How long do you drive?

How long is the test all together?

EDIT
I'm in Florida, so there aren't any hills or mountains (as well as snow, but that's a different story), so they just ask you what to do when you park on a hill.

Also, they got rid of parallel parking because no one uses it in Florida.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:49:44 AM by shamester »

2 minutes before you crash on that intersection

Everything varies by state and location. No driving test is entirely the same. Expect a lot of odd requests like parking on hills and driving in reverse. Use your turn signal for everything including parking (designated spaces as well as parallel). Come to a complete stop at all stop signs.

Everything varies by state and location. No driving test is entirely the same. Expect a lot of odd requests like parking on hills and driving in reverse. Use your turn signal for everything including parking (designated spaces as well as parallel). Come to a complete stop at all stop signs.
Ah yes, let me edit that.

Expect everything and nothing.  Don't forget up.

The test should not be more than an hour at most but probably around 30 minutes.

Including time waiting in line at the DMV, probably 1-2 hours?

Stop at every stop sign completely. Check your blind spots. Check the e break before you move. Adjust your mirrors. Remember your hand signals. Check to see if you have your hazards. Both hands on the wheel. Use your blinker. GO THE SPEED LIMIT LOL. I went 35 in a 25 on my test but once I saw the sign I was like "forgetkool kids klubk" but I passed anyway.

If you have a sponsor or someone else in the car make sure they buckle up because it's your responsibility.