Author Topic: Ekko's Time Bat & Zero Drive - For the Chronologically Impaired - v1.1 [6/22]  (Read 8384 times)

A very neat idea and it looks nice! :O
With how many people have you tried this out?
I really wonder how well this works with a higher amount of people using it out of pure curiosity.

A very neat idea and it looks nice! :O
With how many people have you tried this out?
I really wonder how well this works with a higher amount of people using it out of pure curiosity.
I'm a very lonely person so I've tried it with 2. If anyone's able to get some high traffic and test it out let me know.

I think I might have run into a bug? When I installed the addon, the bat works fine, but Zero Drive is translucent and hard to see. Is this an error on my part?

I think I might have run into a bug? When I installed the addon, the bat works fine, but Zero Drive is translucent and hard to see. Is this an error on my part?
Hm, is the whole Zero Drive translucent? Like on the brick or on your back.

Hm, is the whole Zero Drive translucent? Like on the brick or on your back.

It is completely translucent, both on the brick and on my back.

nifty
would it be possible to implement something that slows/speeds up time for you? like a timescale effect, but only to one person

nifty
would it be possible to implement something that slows/speeds up time for you? like a timescale effect, but only to one person
That would be like a client sided timescale change which is buggy as far as i know.
It would be neat though.

Found a major bug. When toying with timebat and zero drive, using the Time bats dash.blink teleports me far back instead of where i am pointing

Also, if you drop the weapon while having it equipped, it doesn't de-equip.

You also can't drop the ZERO-Drive

nifty
I wouldn't work entirely as intended so I probably won't add it.
Found a major bug. When toying with timebat and zero drive, using the Time bats dash.blink teleports me far back instead of where i am pointing
I'll have to re-write the teleportation code for this one.
Also, if you drop the weapon while having it equipped, it doesn't de-equip.
If it's the timebat, I know the reason why.
You also can't drop the ZERO-Drive
This is intentional.