Author Topic: Nation states - *IMPORTANT UPDATE* PAGE 9  (Read 4910 times)

and how do wars even happen
I have no idea. I just opened up my issues and it was like "Let's attack this place!"

I just moved my second nation, Nekuot, to the region.

Yay for being second most extreme, too bad it doesn't show since I just moved :c
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 09:55:46 AM by John Freeman »

Yay for being second most extreme, too bad it doesn't show since I just moved :c
im first in line babyyyyy

I just moved my second nation, Nekuot, to the region.

Oh, and by the way, since secondary nations can cause discrepancies in voting, only one of the nations' votes will be counted.

Actually, it looks like it's actually more than that.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:59:31 AM by SWAT One »

I like how Einsatz's motto is from 1984

Oh, and by the way, since secondary nations can cause discrepancies in voting, only one of the nations' votes will be counted.

Actually, it looks like it's actually more than that.
As much as I would like to people move all their nations into the region, it simply can't happen.  I guess this goes as a warning for everyone.  If you currently have multiple regions, please remove all but one.  Also, I would like for everyone who owns a nation to send me a PM on here stating your nations name, and also send the Founder Account a telegram stating who you are on the forums.  All nations unaccounted for by midnight Thursday will receive a telegram asking for the nation to prove his/her identity on the forums.  If those nations are still unaccounted for by midnight next Monday then they will be removed form the region. Although I know who some of you are I still want all of you to confirm your identity.

Read the rules and abide by them, please.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 12:06:23 AM by ABlockOfCheese »

I was never here woosh

Nekuot will have it's revenge

Another GA vote for the WA
Repeal "loveual Privacy Act"

The dust has settled and, somehow, Lenpoldia is now the proud owner of a new colony!

I somehow managed to do this

WHAT

MY CIVIL RIGHTS AND POLITICAL FREEDOMS ARE loving RAISING

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

Aramonda spends 77.4% of its government expenditure on defense.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 04:05:39 PM by ABlockOfCheese »