Author Topic: You gotta love Tezuni Prison Escape * cough *  (Read 6072 times)

I am gonna get a lot of TL;DRs, aren't I...

Probably.

how the forget is this even tl;dr worthy

Okay, so I do have second thoughts on this...
Cone and Akio are gonna hate me once they see this "stuffpost"
I got a legit demote, and OP did get a legit ban, it is so weird...
Your all like "Great server and admins" then, you get banned fair and square for breaking a rule "Stupid admins!!" Yeah... It's like a curse, you think you got banned for a stupid reason...

Anyways, why I didn't like the fact I got demoted is because I did not see why and what I did to deserve it.
Maybe Tenshi before was like, yeah, go ahead and reg him Corion, then he later saw my posts and was like "This guy cannot go to Moderator" so that was the day...

Yeah, that's all

I-I really don't know how to reply to this, so I'll do it the best I can; lets start with the first paragraph, when I read it I couldn't help but shake my head, the point you made was a good one; but it had already been said a while ago and there was no need to bring it back up. In fact, two posts summed it up quicker than you did. Also, the way you delivered said point very, just, cringeworthy. "It's like a curse." was probably the most cringeworthy out of these weird and childish descriptions.

Quotes that already summed up the first paragraph.
Interesting how a server turns 'bad' once someone gets banned from it lol
"Gee, I really love this server, everyone is nice and the admins are good!"
-gets banned for breaking a rule and was banned completely fairly-
"I never liked those stuffs anyway."

Lets move on to the next paragraph, you've brought up your own point; good. There really isn't anything wrong here that I can point out right off the bat. You being de-regged was completely justifiable in my opinion, one look at your profile can show this, just take a look at the personal text, which by the way is:
Meow, I am overly obsessed with cats!
This is enough alone to make me question your levels of power in terms of the server. Not that anything in your profile judges your behavior online, it's just that your forum profile gives people a preview of who you are to people. And telling someone your obsession with cats should definitely be someone who won't judge you for it. The point is that people judge you by the first thing they can easily access. Your profile. And I guarantee that unless someone is five, they will think your profile is a little, strange.

Anyway, your small text at the bottom had me laughing for a bit.
Just, really? I don't understand why you would think such a short post needed a Tl;dr, it really was only two paragraphs. Even this post doesn't need one, a Tl;dr is RARELY used in replies, and usually resides in the original topic. The only scenarios where a Tl;dr is needed is when a post is Too long, and if you didn't know, Tl;dr stands for Too long; didn't read. For no reason should you have this there. It makes no sense.

My summary; Meta Knight is a strange person on the blockland forums, some of his posts are on the verge of being a stuffpost, the rest actually are stuffposts. I feel that Meta seems to focused on trying to be a witty, intelligent person on the forums, and I'll give him credit, he tried. But every single one of his jokes are for five year olds. His logic seems a bit childish as well. That is pretty much all I have to say for now.

While you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

how the forget is this even tl;dr worthy
He beat me to it.

I have no idea if anyone has already said this, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought interfering with the map or minigame was a rule.

Thanks, Captain Obvious

lol tenshis tag is homoloveual

Anyone notice how whenever someone supports this only then will captain obvious say anything.

I-I really don't know how to reply to this, so I'll do it the best I can; lets start with the first paragraph, when I read it I couldn't help but shake my head, the point you made was a good one; but it had already been said a while ago and there was no need to bring it back up. In fact, two posts summed it up quicker than you did. Also, the way you delivered said point very, just, cringeworthy. "It's like a curse." was probably the most cringeworthy out of these weird and childish descriptions.

Quotes that already summed up the first paragraph.
Lets move on to the next paragraph, you've brought up your own point; good. There really isn't anything wrong here that I can point out right off the bat. You being de-regged was completely justifiable in my opinion, one look at your profile can show this, just take a look at the personal text, which by the way is:  This is enough alone to make me question your levels of power in terms of the server. Not that anything in your profile judges your behavior online, it's just that your forum profile gives people a preview of who you are to people. And telling someone your obsession with cats should definitely be someone who won't judge you for it. The point is that people judge you by the first thing they can easily access. Your profile. And I guarantee that unless someone is five, they will think your profile is a little, strange.

Anyway, your small text at the bottom had me laughing for a bit. Just, really? I don't understand why you would think such a short post needed a Tl;dr, it really was only two paragraphs. Even this post doesn't need one, a Tl;dr is RARELY used in replies, and usually resides in the original topic. The only scenarios where a Tl;dr is needed is when a post is Too long, and if you didn't know, Tl;dr stands for Too long; didn't read. For no reason should you have this there. It makes no sense.

My summary; Meta Knight is a strange person on the blockland forums, some of his posts are on the verge of being a stuffpost, the rest actually are stuffposts. I feel that Meta seems to focused on trying to be a witty, intelligent person on the forums, and I'll give him credit, he tried. But every single one of his jokes are for five year olds. His logic seems a bit childish as well. That is pretty much all I have to say for now.

While you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
 He beat me to it.
On the first paragraph, I was towards those two quotes, I was too lazy to do such work on the quotes
Also, I do know what TL;DR means...
Also, I have a half-brother that is 5 years old, I may be possessed with his jokes   Yeah right...
And to end this post, this account was rather used for the help section, a long time ago...
And we derailed the topic, oh boy...

On the first paragraph, I was towards those two quotes, I was too lazy to do such work on the quotes
Also, I do know what TL;DR means...
Also, I have a half-brother that is 5 years old, I may be possessed with his jokes   Yeah right...
And to end this post, this account was rather used for the help section, a long time ago...
And we derailed the topic, oh boy...
Just stop.