Author Topic: Anyone up for TerraFirmaCraft?  (Read 1860 times)

jesus christ

so zoltan was freeloading in my house and did a lot of work. he made tools to improve it and built the floor. eventually i told him he had to get out and offered to help him build a new house. he said that he demanded 50% of my home and would take it in 3 days. on the second day i caught him in my home so I imprisoned him by building around him. He escaped and on the way out was killed by my assistant, Cakey. everyone freaked out at the murder. zoltan demanded my entire manor and also wanted cakey to burn to death. on the third day we held a court session, with waru as the judge. he sentenced cakey to death. he told zoltan that he could take everything from my house that was made with metal tools. we settled and zoltan raided my home. cakey was thrown into the lava pits. he requested i did pushed him in but was forced to jump instead.

edit: but i didnt have to provide 50% of the resources on the new home so i'm p happy with the results
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:52:18 PM by McZealot »

jesus christ

so zoltan was freeloading in my house and did a lot of work. he made tools to improve it and built the floor. eventually i told him he had to get out and offered to help him build a new house. he said that he demanded 50% of my home and would take it in 3 days. on the second day i caught him in my home so I imprisoned him by building around him. He escaped and on the way out was killed by my assistant, Cakey. everyone freaked out at the murder. zoltan demanded my entire manor and also wanted cakey to burn to death. on the third day we held a court session, with waru as the judge. he sentenced cakey to death. he told zoltan that he could take everything from my house that was made with metal tools. we settled and zoltan raided my home. cakey was thrown into the lava pits. he requested i did pushed him in but was forced to jump instead.
Well forget, now I need to join. :P

What time zone do you people play at?

What time zone do you people play at?

the hosting is so erratic that it doesnt even warrant a timezone

usually 7-9pm CST