Author Topic: G.S.E. Passenger Ship - "Craeks"  (Read 2298 times)

G.S.E.
Galactic Space Enterprises

What is the G.S.E.?

The G.S.E., or Galactic Space Enterprises, is a galaxy wide organization that produces the best and most high quality ships for (mostly) humans and other humanoid creatures. The G.S.E. creates anything, from giant flagships in war too small inter-station transports, you name the type of ship, G.S.E. has probably made it.

Ships

G.S.E. Passenger Ship - "Craeks"
[Pronounced "Crakes"]

Description

Manufacturer - Galactic Space Enterprises

Weapons - None

Maximum Crew/Passengers - 30

Top Speed - 1 Parsec/Day

Hyperspace Speed - 1.5 Parsecs/Second

[Photographs]

Bridge

Hallways

Hallway To Main Body Transition

Bedrooms Bathrooms & Hallway

Note: 6 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms.

Dining Area/Lounge & Kitchen (please excuse the tools being shown)

Boiler/Engine Room

Storage

Airlock

Misc: Floor Below the Bridge/Pre-Airlock Room

External Images

Reviews:
No Reviews as of yet.

You can write a review by replying with an "official" looking review of the build.

Purchase - 250000 IGC
I want to make it perfectly clear you are not actually buying anything, it is just a download, I did this because it made it feel more like a space ship dealership sort of thing.

Planned and/or in production projects.

Science Vessel - "Curos"
Flag Ship - "Relentless"
Miscellaneous Space Fighters that don't deserve an entire section, so I'm grouping these in one big pack.

You may rate x/10

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:19:09 PM by ßløçks »

Wow, this is like the best ever...
I am amazed...

EDIT: 10/10!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 08:36:48 PM by Meta_KnightX »

love it
Wow, this is like the best ever...
I am amazed...
Thanks  :cookieMonster: updated the topic, you may now rate x/10

looks pretty good. the exterior could use some work and maybe some more color variety would help

Looks amazing, but I agree some colour could help distinguish some of the furniture from the walls/floor, although it might look better with shadows and lighting.

Also the download link is for a picture, not the save.

takes me back when me and my brothers built on the planets map

Looks amazing, but I agree some colour could help distinguish some of the furniture from the walls/floor, although it might look better with shadows and lighting.

Also the download link is for a picture, not the save.
Fixed
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:19:17 PM by ßløçks »

a little square but otherwise looking good
7/10

I really like it. But I agree some color difference (especially for funiture) would make it even better.
8.5/10

"Now in theaters, Attack of the flying box from outer space!"
Other than that quite good. Well executed, but gunmetal grey only works with exterior, try having any walls that don't form the hull be a different color, to give it a feeling of "Living space"

a little square but otherwise looking good
7/10
"Now in theaters, Attack of the flying box from outer space!"
Other than that quite good. Well executed, but gunmetal grey only works with exterior, try having any walls that don't form the hull be a different color, to give it a feeling of "Living space"
If you actually see it from far above it looks like a space toothbrush.  :cookieMonster: