Author Topic: Public Apology  (Read 1198 times)

If you say the only ever forum post I posted then you can instantly tell that:
A: I've never experienced anyone saving a map I was working on for a troll
B: That I don't post on forums often enough to know what to say

I realise now that that night I massively over reacted to what was happening. So I apologies. Those 2 people haven't hosted that track since because no one wants to join. I will be honest, I over reacted because they did as a troll and they took credit for editing it and building it.

I'm sorry for posting the crap that I did. If I could it would have been removed long ago.
The map that I was working on/editing/renovating was the 8bitcube and Krastin track (I forget the name)

I don't care if no one accepts my apology I just need to post this. Thanks if you read this and are kind enough to forgive.

WHO ARE YOU
This was for a drama he posted a few days back. Don't ask stupid stuff you could look up in 10 seconds.

This was for a drama he posted a few days back. Don't ask stupid stuff you could look up in 10 seconds.
not everyone constantly checks what happened days ago

im sorry but he should mention it in the op what he did

not everyone constantly checks what happened days ago

im sorry but he should mention it in the op what he did

He mentioned that he doesn't post much. All you have to do is literally click on his name and check his last posts, it's the one right before this.

God damnit rolfey what did you do

yep no idea who you are OP so you're all good in my books

I have never seen a public apology thread made by someone actually relevant to anything. These topics never do anything but bring infamy to their creators.