Author Topic: I have a website now  (Read 750 times)

http://queeba.us/
Edit: It's meant to be a joke website for now, but the people behind it (view with the sysinfo command) are going to make it into a game similar to Hacker Experience from what I heard, except you navigate through a command line instead of a GUI.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 03:31:50 PM by Mr Queeba »

i rly like the way it boots up. cool stuff!!!

hey cool you showed me this awhile ago
i cant even sudo apt-get :^(

why does it have dir and ls
and chdir and cd

Holy stuff thats awesome

████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓
████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╣╣╢╢╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╢╢╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓
██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╣╣╣╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣╢╢╢▓▓▓█████████████████████████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣╣╣╣╣╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓████████████████████████
████████████▓▓▓╣╣▒▒▒╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╣╣╢▓▓███████████████████████
███████████▓▓╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╢▓▓██████████████████████
██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╣╣╣╣╢▒▒▒╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣▓▓▓▓▓▓╣▓▓█████████████████████
████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣▒╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╢╢╢╢╣╣╢▓▓╣▒▒╢▓▓▓╣╢▓▓████████████████████
███████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓╣▒▒▒╢╢╣╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╣╢╣╣╣╣╢╣╣╣╣╢▓▓███████████████████
██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╫▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██████████████████
▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓╣▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒╫▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓╣▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▓▓█████████████████
╢╢╢▓█████▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓╣▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▓█████████████████
▒▒▒▓█████▓▓██████████████▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▓▓▓▓▓╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███████▓█████████
▒▒╢▓▓████▓▓███▓▓▓████████▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╫▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
╣╣▒▒╢▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▓▓▓▓▓▒╣▓▓▓▓▓██████
╣▒░░▒╢▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╢╣╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╣╢▓▓╣╢╣▒▒▒▓▓▓██████
▒▒▒▒▒╢▓███▓▓▓╣╢╢╣▒▒▒╢▓▓▓▓▓╣╣▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢╢╣▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒╫▓██████
▓╣╢╢╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣▒▒▒▒▒╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣▒▒╢▓▓@▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢╢╣▒▒╫▓▓▓╣╣▓▓██████
█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╢▓▓██▓▓╣▒▒▒╢╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢▓███████
███▓▓▓▓███▓▓╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣▓▓▓▓▓╣▒▒▒▒▒╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╣╣╢▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓███████
██████████▓▓╣╣╣╣╣▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╣▒▒▒▒▒▒╫▓████████
▓██████████▓▓▓╣╢╢╣╣╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▒▒╢╫▓▓▓@╢▓▓██████████
▓████████████▓╣╢╢╣╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╢╢╢╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╣╣╢▓▓████████████████
▓▓███████████▓▓╢╢╣╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢╢╢▓█████████████████
▓▓▓██████████▓▓╣╢╢╢╢▓▓▓╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢╣╢▓▓█████████████████
▓██████████████▓▓╣╢╢▓╢╢▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓╣╢╢╢╣▒▒╢╢╣╣╣╢╢╢╢▓██████████████████
██▓▓▀▒▓▓████████▓▓╣▒╢╢╢▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒╢╣▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╣╣╢╢╣╣╣╢╢╢╢▓▓██████████████████
▓▓▒▒▒╢▓██████████▓▓╣╣╣╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╢▓▓▓▓▓╢╣▒▒▒▒╢╣╣▒╢╢╣╣╢╢╢▓▓▓╢▓▓███████████████▓▓▓
█▓▓▓▓█████████████▓▓╣╣╢╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓▓╣╢▓██████████████▓▓▓▓
███████████████████▓▓╣╢╢▓▓▓╢╣╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓▓╣╣▒▓██████████████▓▓▓▓
████████████████████▓▓╣╢▓▓▓╢╢╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣▒╫▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓█
██████████████████████▓▓╣╢╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣╣╣▒╫▓█████████████████
███████████████████████▓▓╣╢▓▓▓╣╣╢╢╢╣╣╣╣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢▓▓▓▓▓╣╣╣╢╢╣╣╢▓█████████████████
████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓╢▓▓▓╢╣╣╣╢▒▒▒▒▒▒╢╢╢▓▓▓▓▓╢╣╣╣╢╢╢╣╣╢╢▓████████████████
██████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╢▓▓▓╢╢╣╢╣╣╣╣╢╣╣╣╣╣╢╢▓▓██████████████
███████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢╢╢╢╢╢╣╣╣╣╣╣╣╣╣╢╢╢╢▓▓▓▓█████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╝╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╜╝╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
who dat