Author Topic: How to play a song with Server_Music  (Read 910 times)

I have the Server_Music add-on but when I type it in game, another GUI pops up and says "Vehicle Stereo". I looked through my Blockland Add-ons to see if that's an add-on in my add-ons list but it's not. I only have /boombox

Here, you need to do this. Press ctrl + f inside of the file's server.cs, and type ServerCmd ONCE, and now name the code whatever. For example...

Also, if you can't find the code, do the ctrl + f in the server.cs, and instead type in
Code: [Select]
function serverCmdServerMusic(%client)

^ what

anyways can you post a link to the addon so we can look through it?

^ what

I think he is probably using Zapks, but what I was trying to say is that you rename the cmd for the mod. I had this problem before and I did this and it worked.

if you're running both addons (server_music and vehicle stereo), vehicle stereo is loaded after and will overwrite the command

basically you have no way to call server_music's functionality and will instead get the vehicle stereo whenever you try to get server_music stuff working

you need to either disable vehicle stereo or rename one of the commands in the .cs files

rename one of the commands in the .cs files
Yeah, I put a guide up there for this so this is kinda covered

in one of the more confusing ways to word it among two spread out posts

will i need like a .cs file opener?

^ what

Here's the link to the post TheBlackParrot
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281632.0

if you're running both addons (server_music and vehicle stereo), vehicle stereo is loaded after and will overwrite the command

basically you have no way to call server_music's functionality and will instead get the vehicle stereo whenever you try to get server_music stuff working

you need to either disable vehicle stereo or rename one of the commands in the .cs files
I dont have the Vehicle Stereo add-on though. Ive checked through my add-ons list about 6 times and I dont find a single Vehicle Stereo add on. I think I had one but then I deleted it and keep thinking to myself that it didnt delete correctly and that some files are being replaced with the Server_Music files

I think he is probably using Zapks, but what I was trying to say is that you rename the cmd for the mod. I had this problem before and I did this and it worked.
Well it didn't work for me :/

Not covered at all. Still having trouble with it

if you're running both addons (server_music and vehicle stereo),
I'm running both of these on my server and I have no problem

I'm running both of these on my server and I have no problem
I don't have Vehicle Stereo though. :P