Author Topic: Agent47 (BLID: 7719) Banning for no reason  (Read 1911 times)

Why is the startup message the same?
anyways
/support
Because he had to join single player or something to seen the convo again?

Hold on, show us the whole chat.
It is strange you only show us him saying you need to be banned and the picture of the ban. I think you’re hiding something.

Hold on, show us the whole chat.
It is strange you only show us him saying you need to be banned and the picture of the ban. I think you’re hiding something.
Yes, that is the entire chat log from when I joined to when I got banned

/support
what a bloody idiot

He could have been kicked and came back, did you even think of that?
I know Agent47 is a tad bit strange, I just want to see the rest of the chat to see if this guy provoked him in any way possible and isn’t telling us. Like that Trinko drama.

What the actual forget? This guy sounds like a 4 year old player. What a loving idiot.

/support

He could have been kicked and came back, did you even think of that?
I know Agent47 is a tad bit strange, I just want to see the rest of the chat to see if this guy provoked him in any way possible and isn’t telling us. Like that Trinko drama.

there is no rest of the chat, that is clearly shown as theres no text above???

Holy stuff I remember this guy, he was into bestiality in stuff, he was basically pie crust, he wanted me to be his bitch e-e
Yeah i recently met up with him (He's an old friend of my friend Dead_Space_2) and he tried to seduce me into bestiality...

there is no rest of the chat, that is clearly shown as theres no text above???
Welp, you guys proved me wrong.

/support

Holy stuff I remember this guy, he was into bestiality in stuff, he was basically pie crust, he wanted me to be his bitch e-e
What the forget even?
/support