Author Topic: how do i delete my account  (Read 6268 times)

Well the only way to do that is to press the log out button...Easily freakin' done XD

This topic should be locked like 10 people have said the same thing XD

This topic should be locked like 10 people have said the same thing XD
Dramas can't be locked

Dramas can't be locked
oh wow learn something new everyday eh

oh wow learn something new everyday eh
They can be locked, but only by staff who have a good reason (such as the op's topic being pointless).
Also, if you're really desperate to make sure you can't use this account, you can try Hara Kiri but I wouldn't recommend that unless you're absolutely SURE you're fine with not using the account.

looks like op isn't a higher functioning autist.

mhm, i also posted some other really dumb stuff people will remember
I used to think this way. It makes sense in theory; what goes on the internet stays there forever. But in reality, people eventually stop caring. If you just wait it out and don't bring it up again, it'll fade away. No need to change your identity just for one stupid mistake. There's no reason to have, or ever need, a separate account for Blockland or the forum if you have nothing to hide.

For some reason the Mac version of Blockland on steam is broken as forget. I ended up purchasing the steam version and having to purchase a non-steam version as well just to get it to work. I'm pretty sure this is the OP's problem to some degree.

Steam Blockland is broken on ALL mac devices, and usually cannot be fixed.

And I have asked in the past if there was a way to retract the Steam Blockland key so it can be reverse compatible with the non-steam version, but clearly it's only a one-way thing.