Author Topic: Renderman: The invader.  (Read 616 times)

NO, THIS IS NOT A RIP OFF OF FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDYS 4! This is a different game with a accidental similar premesis/menchanics.
I did not notice that this is much like a copy of Fnaf untill just now posting this.

PLOT
You're sitting in you're newly-built blockland house when you hear kind of a glitchy sound. You hear a door open and footsteps approaching. You suddenly realize what's happening.
Oh stuff.

OBJECTIVE
There are 2 roles. One is the kid, and one is the renderman.

RENDERMAN: You must go to the doors, or the back of the bed, and attempt to open it. the kid can block you out, so be sneaky. Kill the kid

Kid: Pretty simple. Don't get killed, block the doors and vent.

RULES
The rules and most of the desc is in-game.

I host whenever i want, It's not a daily thing.

This is pretty much a horror game but not scary. I made it for fun.

And for the final time, this is not a fnaf copy.

EDIT: Locked post because people can't understand that I didn't know of Fnaf 4 intill now posting this
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:14:29 AM by dcseal »

hey this is a rip off of specifically fnaf 4, and not any of the other games in the series with identical gameplay

hey this is a rip off of specifically fnaf 4, and not any of the other games in the series with identical gameplay
Because putting giant viewable text isn't enough. I'm going to ignore these.

hey this is a rip off of specifically fnaf 4

you should make it so that its a team based thing so more then 2 people can play it at a time and its a bunch of rendermen ganging up on one player

maybe even go the extra mile and make it so that one type of renderman can turn invisible and one is really fast and one can teleport to certain locations, thatll be really scary

spooky thing in kids house that goes behind bed and through doors to kill them.
not fnaf 4 rip off at all.
you should make it so that its a team based thing so more then 2 people can play it at a time and its a bunch of rendermen ganging up on one player

maybe even go the extra mile and make it so that one type of renderman can turn invisible and one is really fast and one can teleport to certain locations, thatll be really scary
this.

>establishes that it's not a fnaf4 ripoff
>rips off fnaf4's gameplay entirely

hey man this is a ripoff of fnaf 4

this sounds a lot like fnaf 4 man

Sure. I'lll try that.