Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Chinese man falsely imprisoned for extortion, letter seeking help
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Chinese man falsely imprisoned for extortion, letter seeking help (Read 1525 times)
Jairo
December 10, 2015, 08:44:48 PM
Quote from: SeventhSandwich on December 10, 2015, 08:24:12 PM
Reverse image search reveals zero matches. I don't think it's a pasta.
yeah, I'm mistaken. I found the other paper I was thinking of, however
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Space1255
December 11, 2015, 07:47:26 AM
Update: I saw on the news that a "Prosporous Chinese Tycoon" went missing. Last seen in Shanghai with police officers. I'll see if I can get an article.
Article: [
link
]
Not the same guy but still kind of sketchy
«
Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 07:49:49 AM by Space1255
»
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Chinese man falsely imprisoned for extortion, letter seeking help