Author Topic: Faze Adapt - [102322] Not thinking before posting dramas  (Read 5219 times)

The reason why I just said /support was because I didn't have anything else to say, because OP covered it all. But since y'all want contributions, I agree with Redconer when he said FaZe should stay away from this board. He needs to take a small break and learn to socialize like a human. When he does that I'm sure all of the drama revolving around him will die down

If you guys don't have anything forgetin' worthwhile to post on a drama, don't post. If you can't think of anything better to say than '/support' then you may as well not post at all. It really needs to be regarded as, "if you don't care, don't post."

i didn't realize there was suppose to be fun in drama. you aren't helping in any way by posting /support

its really disrespectful to whoever made the topic because you're basically telling them "i agree but i don't care enough to put my unput down"

so here's a tip. if you have nothing to say, dont post anything
I didn't see this because I was miffed after reading the first page. Thanks Trog, exactly my point.

did this really need bumped
support I guess...