Author Topic: Doggu megathread  (Read 2283 times)

50% of mother pigs trample their babies to death if they get scared. that doesn't sound very smart to me. also they are only cute when they are little. they can grow up to be fat and disgusting. sure, there are some individual freakishly smart pigs, but statistically no.

Dogs kill children. We can make handicapped generalizations all day if we want but the fact of the matter is that we just simply don't understand animal instinct because we do not posses it. Pigs can use mirrors, use teamwork, have incredible spatial ability, excellent with mazes, excellent with memory, can understand symbolic language, understand social concepts such as community, can use joysticks to manipulate cursors on a screen, and exhibit empathy. For all these reasons (among like a billion others) combined the pig is considered one of the objectively most intelligent animals behind ravens and dolphins.

Where the hell did you get that "50% of all sows kill their babies" thing? I know pigs tend to kill their offspring under extreme duress due to over crowded conditions, but this just smells like straight up bs

Here's mine.
[img ]http://www.outback-australia-travel-secrets.com/image-files/500x350xaustralian-spiders-redback2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4HC5talcs-.jpg[/img]

I was thinking about trying to tame a huntsman honestly...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:00:07 AM by Rally »

anyone who wants a smart pet should probably consider a pet human  :cookieMonster:

I was thinking about trying to tame a huntsman honestly...
forget that
go all the way, tame a recluse

anyone who wants a smart pet should probably consider a pet human
furries are way ahead of you

furries are way ahead of you
he said human not degenerate

ot:

Dogs are scientifically smarter than cats, can be trained to help you, and favor loyalty above all else.
I don't see what this has to do with which one is better.

Dogs have some good qualities but cats are still intrinsically better than dogs.

Corgis are my favorite dog. My aunt has corgis and I used to walk them and I love them to death.

Here is my doggy, her name is kara

Here is my doggy, her name is kara

her face markings look exactly the same as my dog's markings. what breed is yours?

fuk yu guys with yur cat stereotypes