Author Topic: Forums, I need your help again:: The DIY Project Edition  (Read 1179 times)

How about making the back yard into a garden, you can grow vegetables and stuff

Make a giant metal origami swan. If you can do that, then just make one out of paper.

You could search metal art or welding projects in Pinterest for ideas, I just looked it up and there's some cool stuff there.

I've been trying to spark up some home DIY projects too, but I sorta have a major shortage of tools in my current home. My suggestion would be seeing if you can turn a mountain bike into a pedal assisted improv dirt bike. You can do it with something like a chainsaw engine or a weed-whacker, it's not incredibly difficult either if you have some knowledge of engines. Especially if you have the capability of welding and other advanced tools. It would be a pretty interesting project if you do plan on building a go-kart. They're not incredibly powerful but you can certainly get to a decent speed on a chainsaw bike. If you can find some legal loopholes you could probably ride it on bike/footpaths as well without needing a motorcycle license too lol, seen it happen before

My second suggestion would be building a forge (much easier than you'd think) and seeing if you can blacksmith some kind of camping axe/knife, but I doubt UK legislature would take very kindly to something like that lol

I've been trying to spark up some home DIY projects too, but I sorta have a major shortage of tools in my current home. My suggestion would be seeing if you can turn a mountain bike into a pedal assisted improv dirt bike. You can do it with something like a chainsaw engine or a weed-whacker, it's not incredibly difficult either if you have some knowledge of engines. Especially if you have the capability of welding and other advanced tools. It would be a pretty interesting project if you do plan on building a go-kart. They're not incredibly powerful but you can certainly get to a decent speed on a chainsaw bike. If you can find some legal loopholes you could probably ride it on bike/footpaths as well without needing a motorcycle license too lol, seen it happen before

My second suggestion would be building a forge (much easier than you'd think) and seeing if you can blacksmith some kind of camping axe/knife, but I doubt UK legislature would take very kindly to something like that lol

Yeah I'd probably make a gokart using a leaf blower or chainsaw motor. A forge is a little too far. Lets remember I am renting the house, I can't do whatever I want lol

If you do make a gokart, attach a large iron richard statue to it.

RAMMING SPEEEDD