Author Topic: What should I teach in my (Unity) Programming Class?  (Read 1874 times)

The college refuses to authorise any software installation, so while I could teach stuff like DirectX, encryption/decryption algorithms or File I/O, I'd have no tools to demonstrate the code live and I couldn't teach the students how to use the Debugging or Profiling tools. It's really loving annoying. Thanks, though.

For some reason this college doesn't want to acknowledge that there exists more than just Unity, and only a few students have laptops (and they're Macbooks).

Not even Microsoft visual studio?

have the entire team work on a super realistic game about the brutality of the emu war on the people of australia and the horrors the war brought with it

have the entire team work on a super realistic game about the brutality of the emu war on the people of australia and the horrors the war brought with it
and then train them for the second emu war

quaternions
That's actually a really good suggestion, thanks.

Not even Microsoft visual studio?
Nope, despite protesting for that as long as protesting for a programming class. I've made my hatred of MonoDevelop clear since Day 1, and they simply won't do it because it'd "take too long". :/

well id love for you to teach me a few things, mostly on the 2D side for now

im really trying to work with ballistics and collision but im in way over my head and need help

BeamNG runs on new torque
holy stuff i'd never seen this game before
badspot hire them to fix blockland's vehicle physics