Author Topic: Addon bookmarks and more spear weapons  (Read 494 times)

Addon Bookmarks
Star an addon, click the "Use Favorites" button and all of those addons will be activated and the non-favorited ones are disabled.
Spear Thrower
Higher velocity than regular spear. Slow to reload though, and deals more damage.
RPS (Rocket Propeled Spear(Rock Paper Scissors))
Shoots a spear unaffected by gravity. High velocity, slow reload, able to instakill.

Can you describe the spear thrower and the RPS a bit better? Like, do they have anything visually different from the spear? Any custom sounds? Larger radius? I want to do this but I don't have enough information.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:13:18 PM by TableSalt »

Can you describe the spear thrower and the RPS a bit better? Like, do they have anything visually different from the spear? Any custom sounds? Larger radius? I want to do this but I don't have enough information.
spear thrower is basically a stick holding a spear (looks like a slingshot with one side of it cut off)
RPS looks like an RPG but with a spear on the front
rps has bigger radius than spear (spear thrower has slightly less radius than spear)
up to you for the desigs and sounds.

spear thrower is basically a stick holding a spear (looks like a slingshot with one side of it cut off)
RPS looks like an RPG but with a spear on the front
rps has bigger radius than spear (spear thrower has slightly less radius than spear)
up to you for the desigs and sounds.
Well, I can't model at all so I won't be able to do it. Sorry. :/

For add-on bookmarks, will this do?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=142993.0
I'd suggest Add-On Presets instead. That way you don't need to remember what number is for what.

Well, I can't model at all so I won't be able to do it. Sorry. :/
Well, you could do an easier version of it
Basically the easy RPS would be a brown Rocket Launcher that shoots spears at high velocity
Spear thrower would be a brick item with a spear on top (this will look crappy)