Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
so i made a video to test my editing abilities
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: so i made a video to test my editing abilities (Read 917 times)
ßløçks
April 08, 2016, 11:28:17 PM
/title
I definitely could have worked on it some more and made other changes, but I wanted to see how well I could edit something in about 10-15 minutes.
tried to make it as funny as i could:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlRtbdBDLQM
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Freek
April 09, 2016, 12:24:50 AM
All I really saw were jumpcuts and occasionally a written commentary. It's not awful, but I don't see much significant here.
Afraidanna
April 09, 2016, 12:30:42 AM
You should fix the black bars on the side of the screen at 0:28
InvisibleName
April 09, 2016, 12:36:01 AM
seems kinda like something danny2462 would make
like this
EDIT: as in, it's okay
«
Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 12:41:20 AM by InvisibleName
»
SteamerU
April 09, 2016, 01:22:26 AM
it's aight. the "PLEASE STAND BY" screen went on for too long though.
ßløçks
April 09, 2016, 10:25:56 AM
Alright, thanks for the input, gonna take note of this for the next time I do something like this.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
so i made a video to test my editing abilities