Author Topic: do you believe in ghosts?  (Read 2327 times)

reminds me how my mom had a dream in a haunted mansion
she dreamt of people in (ceremonial) robes writing on the wall with blood
5 years later, they pull back the wallpaper to replace it and find writing in blood

the mansion was built around 1890, and it has burnt down 4 times
(but its mostly brick so its fine)

I swear to god if anyone actually does I'll loving throw my computer out a window
i mean electronics and stuff are pretty much magic to me because i have no clue what the henk even is go on

on ghosts; if conciousnesses require a brain since conciousness is a side-effect of the existance of a brain, how could they exist outside of one
sure it could be possible to have multiple on one brain, but a conciousness lacking a brain is like a fish lacking water, the conciousness' water being electrochemical signals & neurons to carry them

reminds me how my mom had a dream in a haunted mansion
she dreamt of people in (ceremonial) robes writing on the wall with blood
5 years later, they pull back the wallpaper to replace it and find writing in blood

the mansion was built around 1890, and it has burnt down 4 times
(but its mostly brick so its fine)
Isn't that the plot to like a quarter of horror movies lol

i've never seen or experienced one, so no.

yes

i believe in those that does maths

do you believe in magic?

in a young girl's heart,

how the music can free her whenever it starts

and it's magic, if the music is groovy

Isn't that the plot to like a quarter of horror movies lol
yeah i guess
but it was really weird how she dreamt of it then it turned out to be true

I dunno but something needs to explain the deep echo that sounds like it's coming down the street but at the same time contained in my room, which every time my room gets darker as it happens at around 3 am, that I hear a few times a month

until like 4 years or so ago I believed 99% of anything supernatural or scifi
at the same time I believed my favorite animated cartoon was live action which I find seriously hilarious

no one here really has to believe me on this stuff considering it sounds straight out of a Disney/Fantasy movie but I heard/felt my dog, Oley, 3 hours after he was put down in my back porch.

This dog was the loving world to me, we got him as a lil pupper 6 months after I was born and we grew up together. Not to be that special snowflake, but I was closer to him than my brother or sister was by a mile. He'd sleep at the end of my bed every night, sit next to me on the arm of the couch every day, I'd even use him as a pillow sometimes (he was a bassit mix, so a big ol fat pupper), chillest dog ever and the only time he ever hurt me was when he swiped a slice of quesadilla from my hand and scratched my finger.

Anyways we were incredibly close, we understood each other and all that jazz. Well, when we were both 10 there came a day when he just wouldn't get up, it eventually got to a point where he was throwing up for 2 nights straight so we obviously knew he didn't have much time left, we arranged for a veterinarian to come by one day and have him put down in my back porch on his bed. Leading up to that he was just on my bed the entire time, never getting up to eat or anything, you could tell by the general vibe in the room and his body language that he knew he was going, and he was fine with it, he knew what was going on and what was going to happen. As our family was incredibly close to him we all went into my room to say gbye to the ol' doggo (pupper's are small doggo's, doggo's are big pupper's fyi). When it was my turn I just sat with him and had my last moments, said gbye and told him I'd see him again.

Vet comes, we bring him out to the porch, and we put him down and he drifts off into the void more peacefully than you could've imagined, with his favorite toy of a Hedgehog (which was also cremated with him) laying at his side.

If you want to get straight to the point read whatever's below

exactly three hours later from when he was put down, which was 5:15, at 8:15 me and my dad are in the living room watching TV, me sitting next to the arm of the couch the ol' doggo enjoyed daily. We're sitting there just watching, when all of a sudden I heard what sounded like the doggo's claws walking around on the hardwood floor of our hallway, as soon as I begin to hear it I notice my dad sort of peer in that direction, so I knew he was hearing it too, he immediately muted the TV and we we're both just loving astonished because without a single doubt in either of our minds, the loudest and most clearest as loving day sound of him walking on that hardwood floor was present, the exact same volume as if he was really there, because well, the doggo was. We couldn't see him but we heard and felt him without a doubt. We're just doing double takes at each other and the hallway the entire time, making eye contact with the face of "you see this stuff dude???".

As we're sitting there the sound of him walking travels over to me on the couch, when I stuff you not, I hear the sound of him jumping up onto the arm of the couch which was to my left, could feel the force of him jumping onto the couch, which was followed by a huge cold sensation on the left side of my body, it lasted for about 10 more seconds and then it slowly faded away, I then turn to my dad bawling my eyes out because this lil doggo came back from whatever afterlife awaits everyone and just said "Dad, Oley was right here, he was right here" to which he, also a bit teary eyed and dumbfounded said "I know". We just kind of sat there and processed what just happened and then went back to watching TV without saying a word to each other.

so lil ol' doggo came back for a brief moment in time to I guess say goodbye and share one last moment with me, I already believed in the ghost's and whatnot but that just asserted my belief even more.

Icing on the cake for me: that night, an hour after his passing, me being the odd 10 year old drew a picture which was essentially a record for his DOB and TOD (he passed Dec. 10th, 2010), I hung it up under my the top bunk of my bunkbed so it was facing downwards at my bottom bunk. Me also being an odd ten year old said to myself "5 years from this exact day, I will "spend some time" with the ol' doggo" as in an anniversary of his passing y'know. Well time passed, I forgot about it the anniversary thing, the bunkbed then was separated into two different beds in my room, so I forgot about the drawing itself.

Well, this recent Dec. I was cleaning out my room making room for my desk so I had to remove the other bed in my room. I'm taking it apart piece by piece when I rediscover said drawing, I glance at it and as I'm reading over it I just freeze, I'm looking at this stuff which shows his Time of Death, Dec. 10th, 2010. I look at my phone and check the date, Dec. 10th, 2015, I stop whatever I was doing and just recollect over the ol' doggo, remembering everything about him and the anniversary I scheduled for myself, realizing that by some cosmic chance I had said anniversary completely unintentionally and on time.

that's not all, but it'd I'm not going to extend this wall of text any further.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:03:03 AM by rambo1220 »

December 2016 hasn't happened yet but i know u meant 2015

December 2016 hasn't happened yet but i know u meant 2015
forget me the hell's the matter with me

yeah 2015's what I meant, and not exactly 5 years anyways my math is a year off christ.

still just one of those odd coincidences.

no one actually believes in ghosts, right?

this is pretty sick. sick as in, like, cool.
i'm always skeptical because of stories like this. part of me wants to not believe this stuff at all, but experiences like this make me believe more