Author Topic: Rockwell, AZ V2.0! (Cancelled)  (Read 1931 times)

Rockwell, VERSION TWO!

Main reasons why I am making a version two: While in the middle of saving version one, I got the goddamn runtime error (Badspot why isn't it fixed by now??)

This second reason popped up after the runtime error: I did a HORRIBLE job laying out the main city, and I wanted to try again here.

I was able to load the bricks fine, but all the events I spent countless hours on were gone, and I didn't want to go through the entire city and re-do everything, and I wanted a second go at the layout.  So, I saveduped a bunch of buildings from the city I was willing to actually re-event, or the ones that were simply not done and had no events on it.

For example: I saved the historic residential district (The tow of homes above and there are two more of them behind that row), the Buffalo Wild Wings/Longhorn Steakhouse, the Filipe Motors Dealership, etc.

Enough of that, time for screenshots!

Once again, based off Phoenix, Arizona!
(everything was built by me btw ;p)

Those are the other two historic homes, I will build a third in here.

Cable system for the Light Rail tracks, inspired my phoenix's Light Rail system.

The cable part above this intersection was such a PAIN IN THE ASS.  Holy stuff this part pissed me off so much, lmao

More cables!

This is one of (eventually will be) many stations spread around the city.
Station referenced:

This is the Light Rail train itself, based off the Phoenix Light Rail trains:

Exterior of the train by Heitmeyer, interior by myself.

These images are of the parking garage, it is nearly done but  it needs the entry itself, and landscaping.

This is the first (above ground) parking garage I've ever built, and it was such a PAIN IN THE ASS to get things to line up and work correctly.  Holy stuff...

This is the highway as of now.  The reason why it cuts off like this at the intersection is because I want to make the end of it look under construction.

This is the map layout.  Full size here: http://i.imgur.com/hnZfq1y.jpg

I will post more images once more is built, and all this was put together within the matter of maybe a week?

CREDITS:
Brickitect- main builder
quirky (Also FelizFelino, she cant keep a loving name lmao)-minor helper
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 09:58:53 PM by Brickitect »

This is awesome! I'll cry for a thousand years if you don't release when it's down though.

This is awesome! I'll cry for a thousand years if you don't release when it's down though.
I will release it along with the bricks/colorset I used, as well as some of the events.

Amazing as always... I've been to that exact rail station you referenced which made me smile a bit

The city was so small at the time I cancelled it, but the brick count got so high so fast...
I'll save Rockwell, my dream desert city, for Blockland2.