Author Topic: Scenario: You could save/load save files in real life  (Read 3385 times)

i would make a spaceship like the one i'm making with irl legos

i guess?
Build, save, smash the entire thing, load save

Well.. I would save once I had this feature for myself. When it came, every time in life that I failed or ruined my purpose, objectives, goals. I'd reload from the nearest auto-save or-start back from day one. Yes-I enable auto-save.. I'll have alot of save spam..

I'd be the guy that quicksaves like he's playing a bethesda game

go on who wants to be a millionaire, save every time i make good progress, and reload every time i get one wrong til i got a million bucks. i'd do all money game shows this way and rake in the cash.

I'd be the guy that quicksaves like he's playing a bethesda game
that reminds me
lots of gambling

Constants and variables. That's how games are, that's how life is.

I wouldn't save/load to troll people or try things out. Part of what makes life worth living is that unpredictable randomness that we can't defeat. I'd save/load only to go back and fix the bad decisions I've made, but even then I'd always worry that things would only turn out worse, or that I'd miss out on opportunities of the future because of changed variables in the past.

Hell, I probably wouldn't be here speaking to you forgeters if I went back to the one decision I'd really like to change in my past.

that reminds me
lots of gambling
jokes on you all actions are rolled before you take them, savescummer

- make a daily save file, overwrite it every morning

- save before hooning, load before i have to face the consequences

- i'd use bisjac's pickup line idea, but only to gain an unreasonably high amount of experience in a short period of time, so i wouldn't have to rely on save/load in real situations

- save before trying a sketchy tricking or freerunning move, hope i don't die, then load if i break or fracture something

- save/load to win lotteries and/or gamble successfully until i have at least 100 mil so i can quit my job and never program in my life again

overall i wouldn't want the ability to interfere with my life too much. if i could load to points in life prior to gaining the ability, there are only 2 potential times i can think of - 7/31/2014, 6/14/2011

Id use it for stuff like gambling to get money and also i would use it to eat sushi and be bankrupt, and then load a save file and eat something way cheaper like hot-dogs. Every time i get in a fight, i can kick the guys ass really easily.

Every time i get in a fight, i can kick the guys ass really easily.
no matter how much you reload
movie karate doesnt work

If I could reload the saves even after death I would kill myself, see if there's an afterlife then reload my save and live my life.

find the people i dislike and kick their ass, then reload and do it again, then reload and feel the enjoyment that i kicked their ass twice in the past two saves and they don't even know it

skateboard off of buildings

tony hawk pro skater irl