Author Topic: [news' news] 41 dead, 230+ injured in istanbul airport terror attack  (Read 2218 times)

stop killing people you loving twats

forget terrorists. every single one and every potential one

changing death toll back to 36 due to it being said by turkish pm

stop killing people you loving twats

remember when you compared radical Islam to radical Christianity haha yeah good times

remember when you compared radical Islam to radical Christianity haha yeah good times

What, in that radical ideologies can easily act as the political vehicle for oppressors?

Also jesus, Turkey is just a hot mess lately. Hopefully Ahead is alright :c

Also jesus, Turkey is just a hot mess lately. Hopefully Ahead is alright :c
Isn't Count from that region? I haven't seen him post here lately, so I'm probably confusing him with someone else.

I don't know what would be scarier, having a terror attack happen where you live or having a terror attack happen while you're travelling in an unfamiliar place. stuff's forgeted, man.

What, in that radical ideologies can easily act as the political vehicle for oppressors?

I was mostly referring to how when he brought it up he was trying to say that the frequency at which terror attacks were committed in the name of Islam was somehow equal to those committed by radical Christianity, if my memory serves correctly.
also he was saying that Americans only care about terrorist attacks committed in the US when I pointed out the several recent terrorist attacks within the past two decades or so.
it's just funnier now since there have been even more attacks since that discussion.

also what the forget the casualties spiked

Isn't Count from that region? I haven't seen him post here lately, so I'm probably confusing him with someone else.
I believe count is palestinian (levantine at the least), but nevertheless best of luck to him

well its mostly religion killing religion.
i can not give many stuffs really.

if anything, its an awakening for a more atheist-future world when people wake up the the bullstuff.
let them have their squabbles.

Exactly.

Pretty much the most recent major mass shootings have been religion based.