Author Topic: All the music I've ever made in blockland  (Read 1351 times)

I decided I would post a file with all the music I've made, so far 130 songs. For one because Anil8r had posted a link to a file of all of them some time ago, but I'm not sure all of them worked correctly, or even showed up in that file. Second I've made a few more recently between when that was posted and now, including some pokemon ones since Pokemon Go happened a few days ago.

Blockland Music.zip

Edit: Added 4 more songs I just made a few minutes ago.
Edit 2: Added 2 more songs.
Edit 3: Realized it was copying songs when the song's file name changed before I added it to the ZIP file, so I made a new ZIP file and put all the music into that one, so that means the download link has to be changed and that there may have been duplicate songs in the previous download(s). As well as renaming some songs to their actual names.
Edit 4: Wow, it's been almost exactly a month since the last edit, but added two more songs, which in the process ended the pokemon streak I was on for a little while, so hey, finally some (possibly) good music, both being from OneRepublic, "Love Runs Out" and "If I Lose Myself". It's great to be making loops again after a while.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 08:34:58 PM by Mlroberts290 »

jesus, you've made 122 loops?

jesus, you've made 122 loops?

Yeah, I've made them over the years, but I've looped them all myself, which is even kind of surprising to myself.