Poll

Is this server good

Yes
1 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Scenery's TRENCH WARS [OPEN]  (Read 6465 times)

apparently the server crashed but its back up now so join if you want to have fun in a good tdm

I was just on this yesterday, it's very good.  The balancing is ridiculous, but I love it all the same.  Great work.

There's a slight glitch with the new grapple gun. If you go into third person and use the turn head key to look in a different direction than forward, you can shoot the hook in the direction you are looking instead of straight out of the gun.

Hunter is pretty useless. Space Cowboy is just a stuffty mineguy. The grappler is just bad and it's tried to be made up for by giving it a shield. Powerhouse is fine except it can heal itself, mineguy is still annoying and the mines seem to take multiple shots to blow up. Grenadier and Jim are about where they should be, but Jim's charged shot is essentially useless, would rather charge it up and then the next time you click it fires the charged shot, damage isn't good either.

Preferred the classes before the current ones.

server will be down for a week because im away from home and can't put the server back up after it crashed today

Space Cowboy is just a stuffty mineguy.
I stopped reading after this

grenadier is the only one that really needs work as his grenades are too weak and scarce for them to matter and heal grenades in particular should have a way bigger radius or a lingering gas thing to make them useful and beneficial to the team even when people only heal themselves. the other classes could only use minor balancing stuff such as maybe nerfing space cowboys range and making it so magnums cant 1 shot jim anymore

grappler is probably the second weakest only because grapplers are prone to getting killed mid-grapple after grappling someone who can aim
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 05:45:15 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

update: agent now has a bear trap and powerhouse has been nerfed. he loses ammo 2x more quickly and his bullets don't spike people into the ground anymore
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 03:51:33 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

just joined, didnt really have any fun tbh. A group of people managed to get to our flag in like 3 seconds, i think they were using the hunter's rifle to launch themselves or something? didn't see anything about that in the class's description ingame. Also, it wouldnt have been as bad if one of the guys wasn't sniping us the instant we walked out of spawn so that was pretty lame